The top 6 fermented foods To Protect your Gut
- Kefir - a fermented milk product, it tastes like yogurt. It has vitamin B12, calcium, magnesium and of course probiotics which are necessary for our gut.
- Miso - You can create it from brown rice or soyabean. It has anti-inflammatory properties and because of its probiotics quality it boosts the immune system.
- Tempeh - This is a soya bean product. Benefits of this product: It increases bone density, promotes faster muscle recovery, and contains high levels of B-vitamins.
- Yogurt - This is the most consumed product in the world. It has lots of benefits: It helps in maintaining good blood pressure, helps your metabolic rate, and of course contains good quality probiotics too.
- Kimchi - This is a Korean dish, made from cabbage. It helps the cardiovascular system, contains high quality probiotics, which helpmaintaining good gut health.
- Raw cheese - Raw cheese is made from cow or goat milk. It has high quality probiotics, which help in digestive issues, mental health problems, and in many more ways.
Read Complete Article